“Impostor” é um concurso para as melhores histórias em banda desenhana inéditas com base na peça de Friedrich Schiller “Demetrius”.
“Demetrius” é o drama incompleta pelo F.Schiller dramaturgo alemão, baseado na vida de Demétrio. A figura central da peça é o Falso Dmitry, o Czar da Rússia, que foi um dos três impostores (em russo: самозванец ‘samozvanets “,” impostor”) e que dizia ser o filho mais novo de Ivan, o Terrível, tsarevitch Dmitriy Ivanovich .
O Falso Dmitriy é um dos personagens notáveis na história da Rússia e sua personalidade ainda atrai a atenção de historiadores, escritores e poetas devido à sua ambiguidade e mistério.
O concurso “Impostor” é organizado pelo IUGTE e o vencedor será premiado com uma bolsa de estudo, no valor de 1350 euros, apoiado pela Agência “ArtUniverse” para a participação em quatro semanas do Lab International, que acontecerá de 04 de Novembro a 02 Dezembro de 2013 no Russia Drama Repertory Theatre da Lituânia.
The results of the competition will be announced on September 10th.
- Authenticity (essential).
- Originality and artistic value (33%).
- Storytelling (33%).
- Technical quality (33%).
as well as presented to the public during the three international events:
- Press conference and exhibition dedicated to the opening of the the work-in-progress on the stage of the Russian Drama Theatre of Lithuania created by the creative team of directors, actors, dancers, choreographers, film and video makers from different countries as the result of the four-week long International Lab in November-December 2013 in Vilnius, Lithuania.
- Project presentation and exhibition at IUGTE annual International Conference “Theatre Between Tradition and Contemporaneity” held on December 17-21, 2013 at Retzhof Castle in Austria.
- Press conference and exhibition dedicated to the opening of the the final performance on the stage of the Russian Drama Theatre of Lithuania created by the creative team of directors, actors, dancers, choreographers, film and video makers from different countries as the result of the six-week long International Lab in January-March 2014 in Vilnius, Lithuania.
- The comic strip they are submitting is their own original work.
- The submitted comic does not infringe on the copyright, trademark, moral rights, rights of privacy/publicity or intellectual property rights of any other person or entity; and that no other party has any right, claim, title, or interest in the comic.
- By submitting the comic, each candidate authorises IUGTE to reproduce, distribute or display the entry and create derivative works relating to the entry (along with author accreditation) in connection with the promotion of the award, or as part of any media or public events, without additional compensation.
- By submitting the comic, each candidate authorises IUGTE to use the comic as part of the presentations and exhibitions to take place in 2013-2014, along with author accreditation.
- Each comic must consist of a maximum of 6 pages.
- Each page of the comic must be of a maximum of 3MB.
- Comics submissions are accepted both electronically (JPG format) to email@example.com (send a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org)with subject “Comics Competition” and via post (please contact us for more details).
- Style, technique and genre can be at the candidate’s choice.
- Along with the comic, candidates should submit a cover letter of motivation and brief professional biography (written in Word/PDF format in English),
latest head shot (JPG format) and the scanned copy of personal ID document confirming the age (JPG format).